Thursday, March 4, 2010

Quarter 3 Blog 1

My reading experience has completely changed this year. Not only have I started to enjoy reading more, but I am able to find a deeper meaning in the books I read. Last year I would just understand the basic concept of the books and maybe look for some details. Now I automatically make connections, make predictions and look to interpret parts of stories that aren't so obvious. Also, I can appreciate the book I'm reading now because I recently finished my first season of varsity wrestling. Now I can really connect with the characters and understand their struggles and pains. By connecting with the characters, I can get a better overall understanding of the book and I can put myself in the position of the characters with ease. I'm very happy with all of the progress that I've made this year as a reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment