Thursday, December 10, 2009

Abandond Book-The Million Dollar Throw


The Million Dollar Throw
by Mike Lupica
I was recommended this book by a friend, but as soon as I saw the title I immediately had doubts about it. I've read at least two book called "The Million Dollar" something, and they all have the same theme. The first time I read a book like this I enjoyed it, but I'm tired of these books. To sum up every single book with this title, a kid who has a huge passion for sports gets the opportunity to win one million dollars by making a throw, shot, etc.... The family always has trouble paying bills and this could save them. The story is inspiring and exciting if you have never read a book like this, but if you have, I would put it down and try something else.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LIKE LOVE SPORTS THIS BOOK SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING TO ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you wrote about this book and i am going to get this book in the libary on monday morning.

    ReplyDelete